It is officially the start of the 1st annual McKinnon Insurance “Elf on the Shelf” contest. We want you to get creative, thank our sponsors (Solid Rock Photos, Synergy Signs and Graphics, & Park Street Pizza) – and here is how it works.
- Be a “fan” of the McKinnon Insurance Facebook page (must be a fan of our page to be a winner).
- There are 2 ways to enter your pics in our contest (you only have to do one of them, but can do both) Option 1. Up-load pictures of your families “Elf” to our Facebook Business page daily (1 entry per household, per day – you can get to our Facebook page by clicking HERE) – Option 2 for entering our contest – when you upload your picture to Instagram use Hashtag #mckinnonElf13 and tag us in the pic @jmckins
- The contest will run from today (12-3-2013) until 4:00 PM on Friday December 20th. At that time our agency will choose the top 5 most creative “elf moments” (based on our opinion).
- On Saturday December 21st we will announce the top 5 “Elf Moments” and the “live voting” will begin.
- We will send the finalist a link to our blog site where they can direct their friends to vote – voting will run from 12-21-2013 until Monday 12-23-2013 at NOON EST – which ever “elf moment” has had the most votes will be our winner.
- The winner (based on voting) will receive a $100 Visa Gift card courtesy of McKinnon Insurance, a $100 Gift card to Solid Rock Photos, a $50 gift card to Synergy Signs and Graphics, and a $50 Gift card to Park street Pizza –
Have fun, be creative, and we look forward to seeing your “Elf moments” –
*Please keep your “elf moments” family friendly or your post may be deleted –