If you own a CrossFit Box, and are looking for CrossFit Insurance in Ohio, we can help! We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Philadelphia Insurance, and we now have the ability to insure your CrossFit Box (gym) in Ohio.
Every CrossFit Box must have an insurance policy covering it’s owners, trainers, facilities, and members. We realize there are several companies out there that will insure your box, but as someone who does CrossFit on a daily basis I am aware of the potential risk that you face as a box owner. I will personally help you develop a plan to cover all aspects of your business including CrossFit Kids, WOD Software such as Wodify, and other unique elements to your box. If you would like more information on the products we have to offer please contact me (Joel) by sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 10 Reasons why you should choose our agency and Philadelphia Insurance –
- Abuse and Molestation coverage available
- Professional Liability available in most states under a separate coverage form with limits available up to $1M per professional incident and $3M aggregate
- Coverage for day nursery exposures provided
- Electronic data processing equipment limit of $50,000 included as part of our Elite Property Form
- Business Income/Extra Expense limit of $100,000 included as part of our Elite Property Form
- Coverage for Tanning Liability available
- Coverage available for both employed and sub-contracted professionals including lifeguards, nurses, dieticians, physical therapists, aerobic, fitness,and racquet sports instructors
- PHLY Waiver Saver Program
- Property coverage afforded for Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) – $5,000 limit
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium